Friday, January 1, 2010

Lake Arrowhead, Ca - Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa

Wedding Location Review

Wedding season is officially over! So sad :( However, I am keeping my self busy during this "down time" visiting possible wedding locations for Brides. Some of these locations could be considered destination wedding locations.

The first place I visited was Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. This resort is nestled in the mountains of San Bernardino, CA which is about 3 hours North from San Diego County.

I had heard of these mountains and wanted to check them out for myself. I was looking for a location that was cozy, rustic and scenic. What I found was exactly that. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is an amazing location if you are looking for an intimate, "destination" location.

The weekend I visited, this winter, we received a bit of snow which transformed the resort to a winter wonderland. The pictures are below. When I talked to the "locals" they made the summer sound just as amazing.

I would recommend this location not only for the scenic ambiance and romantic feel this resort offers but also for their customer service. The resort staff always went out of their way to make sure our stay was amazing and I am confident that you would have this same experience during your wedding and the events leading up to it.

Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
A view from one of the many decks this resort has to offer. This is an amazing spot for pictures, the ceremony or a cocktail hour.

A view of the little downtown area and the lake before the snow came.

A view of the lake from the little downtown area just adjacent to the resort.

A picture of the little downtown area which offered unique and fun stores and restaurants.

This is a picture inside of the Resort. Behind this wine wall as an intimate dinning space perfect for a rehearsal dinner or small wedding reception.

Upon request the hotel will send you a package of wedding information.

This is a picture of the stairs leading to the spa and workout facility. I could see some great wedding day pictures on these stairs.

This pictures was taken in the "formal" reception room. I wanted to capture a picture of the view. The outside of the room has its own patio that has a great view of the lake.

My overall rating of this resort is 3.8 stars!
Location - 4 stars
Customer Service - 4 stars
Rooms - 3.5 stars
Views - 4 stars
Spa/workout facility - 4 stars
Romantic ambiance - 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment