Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can you look like a million bucks without spending a million? My quest to answer this question!

We are on the countdown to answering the question, "Can you look like a million bucks without spending a million?".

For those who follow my blog, on an earlier post I asked this question because I am attending a wedding this Saturday in La Jolla, Ca.  A perfect place for a designer gown.  I have not had time to go shopping so I am renting a dress from Rent the Runway.com; a picture of the dress is below.   It is called the Greek Goddess Gown by Tibi.  The retail price for the dress is about $595.  I paid $100 to rent it for the weekend.  My dress should ship today and be at my doorstep on Friday!   I will keep you posted!

 picture via renttherunway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment